Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 19, 01/19/2009, Our Lego Gal

Last summer, our oldest daughter Meng Jiao, started playing with her old Legos. Since then we have seen an amazing variety of structures she has created. Santa brought her some new smaller legos to play with. This is one of her smaller creations that she created today. It is a small two room house, with a gate at the bottom of the stairs to the front door. The room on the right has a small table and the room on the left has a bed. She usually creates very elaborate buildings or businesses, more elaborate than this. I can easily see her becoming an architect.

6 comments:

  1. Very cool! I loved legos when I was little and still enjoy playing with them with Kaizi or my neices & nephews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such detail! Very impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so fun and colorful - how cool to have an architect in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love her attention to detail! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impresssive! Around here, Lego club are quite popular. I don't know much about it, but I hear it's a pretty good-sized national organization, where they have competitions and such. One of my co-workers jsut last weekend chaperoned her 9-yo's club at an event that I think was like a state-wide thing, with around 45 or so school teams participating. Maybe something your daughter might interested in, if it's available in your area?

    ReplyDelete