Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 6, 01/06/09 I Love a Sense of Humor


Yes, this is my husband who can have a fabulous sense of humor. I love his humor and ability to enjoy a good laugh. Our youngest daughter, LMA, wanted Santa to bring her a Mrs. Claus costume. Well, of course, Santa obliged her wish with part of the costume. She received a glorious white wig (with bun on the back) and play reading glasses. She loves the glasses, but doesn't care too much for the wig. So, of course, we have resorted to using the wig to gain a few chuckles from the girls. We want them to think that we are not stuffy old folks, but fun parents and to learn that sometimes it is ok to laugh at yourself. Tonight, my husband took the lead and wore the wig. Then AMA wanted me to take a picture and make it the picture of the day. Well, I couldn't say no...could I?

6 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! And I'm sure your girls do too! Thanks for giving me a chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh my how that man of yours makes me weak in the knees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun guy! I LOVE your den, too! The rug, the wood floors - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, ya GOTTA keep this one, Allison - it's toooo cool!!! Not to mention, he looks so dashing in his Regency "do" - just add powder!! Hehehe!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny! And it sounds like the girls have caught on to that sense of humor thing.

    ReplyDelete