Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 23, 01/23/009, Creativity at a Sleep Over

Tonight Meng Jiao and Xiao Min spent the night with an Aunt and Uncle. Meng Jiao is very creative and came up with this as an activity tonight. Earlier they had watched the movie Castaway with Tom Hanks. His character has a volleyball that becomes his surrogate friend. Meng Jiao wanted to recreate the idea, but used a roll of toilet paper instead of a volleyball. Her mind amazes me with stuff like this.
With the kids away for a rare night out together, Bobby and I went out for dinner and a movie. It was strange to have the kids away.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is way too fun!!! GREAT JOB girls! I'm glad to hear you and Bobby had fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I knew exactly who that was even before reading the post. I just watched this about a month ago for the first time.

    ReplyDelete