Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 7, 01/07/2009 My Sweet Xiao Min

Our girls are big card writers. They will write cards for many reasons, and I always am thrilled to get a home made card from my girls. Today, when I picked up the girls at the afterschool program they go to, my youngest, Xiao Min (note: I will use her Chinese name to protect her American identity, formerly referred to as LMA).
She is in 1st grade and working on her writing. She was creative and made an "A" on the left side for my initial. Oh my sweet Xiao Min. I just love her so.

7 comments:

  1. This is better than getting an original Van Gogh if you ask me! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect in every way!! What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so adorable! Such a sweet card and such a cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, and such a sweet photo. Love that face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How precious is that! I love this photo and her sweet little face.

    ReplyDelete